R&D: Transformation frees up more resources for innovation
Our recently transformed R&D ways of working have freed up time and resources for new, innovative programmes so we can create additional value and make a difference to patients.
Our transformed R&D organisation:
- Uses simple ways of working to be more efficient and transparent
- Engrains a continuous improvement and collaboration mindset across the organisation
- Builds on our Company values and behaviours reinforcing the Vectura culture
- Is embraced and driven by employees at all levels of the Company
01 Science and innovation
- Optimising time and resources to create capacity for new, highly valuable programmes that will benefit patients with high unmet medical needs.
02 Project delivery
- Driving efficiencies in existing programmes, allowing us to invest more time and resources in value-added work to accelerate task completion and/or maximise capacity.
03 Resource planning
- Improving accuracy of plans and forecasting
- Leveraging consistent standard cycle times across projects
04 Performance leadership
- Improving people management practices with a focus on staff development and coaching in order to build employee capability
Find out about Our Capabilities and why Vectura is one of the few companies globally with the expertise to design, develop, industrialise and deliver the most complex inhaled therapies.