In the latest podcast in our series, Will Downie, Vectura’s CEO, talks about coping with the COVID crisis, our CDMO transformation and delivering for customers and patients.
He also talks about:
- What he’s learnt about the company and himself since joining
- How our work ultimately impacts patients
- The City’s response to our recent half-year financial results
- Our increasingly diverse customer base
- Our future and what he’s excited about
“The plan is to grow and stick to our simple, coherent, concise strategy – driving our penetration and growth in the CDMO market,” he says.
“Ultimately, we’re a commercial organisation but there’s a patient impact. There’s always a patient at the end of every single piece of work we do.”